The Fish Cafe has been based in Hampstead for over 4 years, located comfortably on Hampstead High street, it never fails to be bustling with people, known by locals for its great service and top-notch cod and chips. Following a refurb and menu update in 2019, The Fish Cafe has a range of exciting and…
Enjoy Under the sea afternoon tea at Fish Cafe Hampstead is one of London's most unique fish restaurants.
Launching our first Afternoon Tea menu, Fish Cafe is renowned for its range of fish cuisines and top service. The restaurant has a long-standing reputation for quality and innovation, and their Afternoon Tea is set to be nothing less than exquisite.
Fish Cafe Restaurant is located in Hampstead high street nearest station Hampstead.
Every Friday 3pm - 4.30pm
Smoke Salmon focaccia with cucumbers & cream cheese
Fish Dishes Per person
4 - Oysters
White Bait with tartar dipping sauce
Mussel and clam in spicy tomato salsa
Tiger Prawn cocktail
Salmon Balls in a lobster sauce
Selection of organic artisan teas:
English breakfast, Earl grey, Green tea, Mint,
Bottomless Prosecco £43
Afternoon Tea + Bottomless Prosecco
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR TICKET PURCHASES: TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR TICKET PURCHASES:
1. Afternoon Tea from your arrival are included in the ticket price.
2. Food & Drink will only be available during the times specified. If you miss your seating we will not be able to accommodate you in another session.
3. The venue reserves the right to stop serving Food & Drink at anytime within the 1.30 hour slot we stop the service of bottomless of prosecco 15 minutes before hand.
4.Tables are issued on a first come-first serve basis so early arrival is advised, we will do our best to try and accommodate group bookings & ensure all ticket holders get seated together, please understand that this may not always be possible. Seating comes un-reserved & certain tables may be shared depending on availability.
5. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to a single entrance.
6. It is advised to arrive early to avoid queuing times.
7. Entertainment, menu, venue and the timings may be subject to change.
8. Dress code is casual.
9. On arrival to the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation, the card used to purchase the tickets and ID (passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID) as this is an 18+ only event. Once you reach the front of the queue, your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance.
11. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restriction, dress code, intoxication, etc.). Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission, this is at the door staff & security team’s discretion.
12. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venues entrance guidelines. Refunds are not issued we can transfer the ticket to a new date if we are told 10 days before hands.
13. The The ticket holder is responsible for informing the venue of any specific dietary requirements or allergies no later than a week in advance of the event date. The venue or promoter accepts no responsibility for any and all allergic reactions howsoever caused.
14. By purchasing this ticket, you are giving permission for photos and videos to be taken on the day, which may also be used for promotional purposes.
|15:00 - 16:30||£43.00|
71, Hampstead High Street, NW3 1QP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.